Did you know that the average car has 17,000 more bacteria than the average home and your steering wheel has 228% more germs and bacteria than a toilet.
This list is followed by cup holders, seat belts, the inside door handle, gear shift and audio volume knob.
A lot of germs are also located on car keys, cabin air, carpet upholstery and seats.
Your car has various types of germs: cold/flu viruses, stomach bugs, mold, allergens and many more.
In fighting these microorganisms, it is important to disinfect the interior of your car often, especially the frequently-touched surfaces with disinfectant wipes or spray.
Autoland LLC offers a XMicrobe protection product that can sanitize and protect your car’s interior against germs and bacteria for up to 7 yrs. Xzilon has proven effective for fighting microbes, germs and deactivating viruses such as Ebola, MRSA and Norovirus.
Call us now at 800.234.6999 to schedule your vehicle’s flu shot.
Xzilon XMicrobe Case Studies:
- 2014 Ebola crisis in Texas: Xzilon® XMicrobe™ was used to treat the ambulances that were contaminated after transporting patients who were later confirmed to have tested positive for the Ebola virus.
- Companies such as Boeing/Delta/Net Jets/Gulfstream have all used Xzilon products. As recently as September 2017, XMicrobe™ was used to disinfect areas contaminated with the Norwalk and Noroviruses.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: After three players tested positive for MRSA, Xzilon® XMicrobe™ was used to treat the training facility and stadium. In fact, Xzilon® technology actually saved a Sunday football game that would have otherwise been canceled due to the infection outbreak.
- Largest Ambulance Manufacturer in the United States: XMicrobe™ is used exclusively by the largest manufacturer of rescue vehicles, to disinfect and treat ambulances, police cars and fire trucks.
How does XMicrobe™ technology work
- Destroys microorganisms by attacking and physically piercing (disrupting) the cell membrane.
- Mechanical action eliminates the need for poisons. The active ingredient in XMicrobe™ system forms a colorless, odorless, positively charged polymer which covalently bonds to the treated surface. You can think of it as a layer of electrically charged swords. When a microbe comes in contact with the treated surfaces, the sword punctures the cell membrane and the electrical charge shocks the cell.
How is XMicrobe™ different
- Xzilon products are EPA Registered.
- Xzilon treats the entire vehicle including the ventilation system and cargo area permanently
- Xzilon is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-hazardous and safe for adults, children and pets.
- Xzilon’s highly durable, long lasting nature eliminates the need for frequent retreatment, which reduces the overall carbon foot print.
What makes our product green
- XMicrobe™ is a “Hyper-Green” solution because it bonds to the surface and therefore never migrates off the surface.
- XMicrobe™ is essentially a modified sand molecule with a silane bonding agent. It is as harmless to the environment as sand.
- XMicrobe™ contains no solvents, no VOC’s, no ODC’s, no HAP’s, and is not flammable
Call us now 800.234.6999 to schedule an application of Xzilon XMicrobe onto your car’s interior.
To learn more about Xzilon XMicrobe, please watch this video :
Please stay safe during this time of uncertainty.
Read our article Coronavirus (COVID-19) and What Autoland is Doing to learn more about steps we take to protect our members, clients, business partners and employees.
Please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website for more information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)